Say good-bye to stale lemon juice in fake, plastic lemon bottles, dried up and left over lemons wrapped in plastic, fruit flies, seeds, sticky counter tops and more. True Lemon is truly awesome. In fact, click here for 22 Ways To Use True Lemon Every Day.
True Lemon Recipe #6
Lemon Pepper Zucchini Patties
2 Cups Zucchini, Grated
1/4 Cup Carrots, Grated
1/4 Cup Celery, Grated
1/2 Cup all-purpose flour or GF alternative
1/4 Cup Bread Crumbs or GF alternative
1/2 Cup Parmesan Cheese
1/2 Cup Mozzarella Cheese, Grated
1 tsp True Lemon Pepper Spice Blend
1/2 tsp True Lime Garlic & Cilantro Spice Blend
For the dipping sauce:
1 Cup Plain Yogurt
4 tbsps. Sweet Honey Mustard
Your favourite sweetener to taste
1/2 tsp. True Orange Ginger Spice Blend
- For the sauce, mix all ingredients together and keep cool until ready for use.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, put grated Zucchini, carrots, and celery. Take about 4 paper towels and press onto the vegetables to soak up as much moisture as you can.
- Add beaten eggs, flour, bread crumbs, cheeses and spice blends. Mix well to distribute ingredients evenly.
- Heat non-stick skillet on medium heat and spray with non-stick cooking spray. You can also fry them in any oil of your choosing. Coconut oil is one of the healthiest.
- Drop the mixture by heaping spoonfuls into the pan and gently press with the spoon to flatten them a little. Also use your spoon to form them into round patties. Cook until golden brown on each side, remove from pan and put on paper towels to soak any leftover grease.
- Let cool and eat with you dip. Enjoy! (Yields 10-12 patties)
This True Lemon Recipe was provided by Deborah S. / True Citrus.