ENGO Blister Prevention Heel Patches are now available in Canada!
If you dread putting on your shoes because of painful blisters, this is the solution for you. Get immediate relief from the painful friction that causes rubbing, calluses, and blisters on the the back of your heels. ENGO patches immediately reduce friction and protect your skin. ENGO Blister Prevention Patches are a long-lasting, sweat-resistant alternative to traditional blister bandages.
ENGO Patches come with a Money-Back Guarantee. If you're satisfied with this product for any reason, simply contact us for a full refund.
- If you dread putting on your shoes because of painful blisters, this is the solution for you. Get immediate relief from the painful friction that causes rubbing, calluses, and blisters on the the back of your heels. ENGO patches immediately reduce friction and protect your skin.
- Get immediate relief from the friction that causes painful rubbing, calluses, and blisters on the back of your heels. ENGO patches immediately reduce friction, protecting your skin.
- Wear the shoes you love. If you dread putting on your favorite shoes because of painful heel blisters, this is the solution for you. Put an ENGO patch in the part of your shoe that’s rubbing your foot, and you’ll immediately feel the difference.
- Designed for you. Whether wear pumps to work or heels to go out on the weekends, ENGO patches are designed for you. Trim them to fit any shoes size or shape.
- Comfortable and long-lasting. Unlike traditional blister bandages, ENGO patches apply directly to your shoe, not to your skin. They are ultra-thin, 0.015 inches thick, so shoe fit is unchanged. That means they last longer (up to 300 miles) and they won’t irritate your skin. ENGO patches are water-resistant.
- Easy to install. Self-adhesive patches apply to your shoes, not your skin.
- Each pack contains 2 heel patches and 2 small oval patches.
- Made in the USA
The ENGO Women’s Love Your Heels Blister Pack is for you if:
- You love your shoes, but get blisters when you wear them
- You wear high heels or dress shoes that rub the backs of your feet or your toes
- You’re on your feet for work all day and come home with painful blisters
- You’re breaking in a new pair of shoes
- Traditional blister bandages aren’t cutting it
Apply ENGO patches anywhere you experience painful rubbing or irritation, including:
- High heels
- Boots and booties
- Wedges and loafers
- Loafers, clogs, and mules
- Dance shoes
- Sneakers and athletic shoes
Which Patch Should I Use?
- Use heel patches for the back of your heel, or trimming to desired shape for straps, sides of shoe, and toebox
- Use small oval patches for the ball of your foot, bottoms of your toes, or a different shape on the back of your heel.
Be comfortable in the shoes you love with the ENGO Women’s Love Your Heels Blister Pack.
NOTE: ENGO Patches might not adhere to footwear that has been treated with waterproofing spray, such as military boots or some hiking boots. ENGO Blister Prevention Patches are made in the USA.
For full Elua shipping details, please visit our shipping page.
Enjoy FREE SHIPPING in Canada on orders over $60 and a fantastic $9.95 flat rate shipping for orders over $20.
Most orders ship by Canada Post Expedited Parcel but we're happy to send by Purolator or UPS Ground upon request. Need faster service? Give us a call, we'd be happy to arrange. Yes, we ship from Canada!
We ship from Thunder Bay, Ontario, smack dab in the middle of Canada.
Most orders process and ship within 1 business day by Canada Post Expedited Parcel. Orders received by 12 noon EST often ship same day!
The transit time for most orders is 2-5 business days. Isolated and rural areas may take longer. Need it faster? Give us a call at 1-8888-998-0030 and we'll happily quote and arrange overnight, expedited shipping using Purolator or UPS.
Please make sure to include your full shipping address AND phone number using a standard format. Missing phone numbers, incorrect or partial addresses can result in long delays, lost shipments and returned orders.